Wednesday, October 28, 2009

I've Been Bad

I could tell you why I haven't been posting. I could also tell you why I've gained a few pounds; but I don't want to. Let's just say it involves a pair of pee-coloured arches. Bad Mojo.

I really want to return to my healthy (ish) ways in the kitchen. The way I see it, butter cooked properly is better than trans fat any day, am I right? Especially with the winter rain coming, I am feeling the need to dive back into the kitchen and make sure I am creating savoury morsels to cheer us up after a long chilly day. Trying to fit cooking in is challenging, but I want to be committed.

I'm thinking today might be a good day for French Onion Soup. I have the broth, just need the onions, the cheese and the bread. I suppose it depends what time work ends today. I will keep you posted. Keep me away from those arches!!

No comments:

Post a Comment